Back to top
- This house is our initiative towards sustainable living.
- We have tried to paint the house using as many low VOC paints as we could.
- The main logo wall at the store is made of MCM, a green material made from clay.
- All the furniture at our space, including the store, coworking and the cafe is Refurbished & Upcycled.
- All the frames you see outside the house are made using textile waste of a local brand of the city .
- All the décor elements in the whole space is recycled and upcyled and sourced from local recyclers in the city.
- The lamps at the cafe are made from waste Corrugated Boxes.
- The plates and bowls are made from terracotta by local artisans.
- The order books are made from recycled hand-made paper and the pencils are made from recycled newspaper.
- Basil,Oregano,Mint,Rosemary,Thyme,Parsley used in cooking are grown in-house.
- We are trying to nurture about 200 Plants here. Feel free to adopt or donate more.
- We are also trying to build a library of used books at our space to encourage people to read more while not killing the trees. Feel free to take one or donate one.
- We don’t serve straws to reduce the plastic waste With this initiative we hope to build a community of environment conscious people.